- Everyone wants to be data driven and science based but skill acquisition science is the science that all of this is undergirded by.
- Its not that you should never use verbal cues its just that words mean different things for different people.
- There’s no such thing as a best swing, they’re all snowflakes and every single one is different with some sort of variance.
- Instead of chasing repeatable mechanics, we need to learn to be real time adjusters.
- Every time someone says “this is something everyone should do.” Then I’m out. There’s not much that everyone should do.
- When you use variability to enhance command, you’re training adjustability.
- Velocity, arm health, command and secondary stuff dont have to be mutually exclusive.
Website and Social Media sites for the show